What Personal Information About Customers Does Morinda Gather on Our Website?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your ability to gather information and make purchases at Morinda's website. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as filling your orders, responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our web services, and communicating with you. Typical information we store about you includes; name, main address, shipping address, tax ID, credit card number, email address, bank account number (if supplied), telephone and fax numbers, etc.
- Automatic Information (cookies): Like many web sites, we obtain certain types of information when your web browser contacts Morinda's site. We store this information in small data repositories commonly called “cookies.” The data stored in cookies enable Morinda's systems to recognize your browser and to provide features customized to you. Examples of the information we collect and analyze include: the temporary session ID, customer level (advanced or basic service), referring distributor ID, pages visited on Morinda's site, and which “pop-up” advertisements the visitor has already seen. The information we store in cookies does not include personal information, and Morinda hopes you are comfortable knowing that Morinda only uses this information to make your visit to our Internet site more enjoyable and productive. However, some people prefer not to have cookies stored on their computers due to privacy concerns. The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Morinda's website features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
- Email Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open email from Morinda if your computer supports such capabilities. We will not share your email address with any other company or individual.
- Information from Other Sources: Morinda does not solicit or receive information about its distributors and customers from any other sources.
Does Morinda Share the Information It Collects?
- No Selling or Sharing: Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others or sharing it in any way.
- Agents: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These entities have access to personal information only when needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: We do not send offers to any Morinda customers on behalf of other businesses.
- Protection of Morinda and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our policies and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Morinda, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- SSL: We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- Credit Card Numbers: We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- Password: It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- Ownership of Information: Morinda is the sole owner of the information collected on morinda.com. Morinda collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our web site.
- Orders: If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If you have a sponsoring IPC, some of this information will be made available to this sponsoring IPC so that he or she may contact you. All IPCs must agree not to disclose this information prior to receiving access to it. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. We will also send you a confirmation of your order once it is complete.
- Applications: If you choose to complete the application to become a Morinda Referring Customer or a Morinda Independent Product Consultant we will collect from you the necessary information for that application (such as name, email, birth date, and other information) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes, ordering purposes, demographics and to support the ongoing relationship between you and Morinda. We may use this information at any time to contact you with news and offers from Morinda. If you have a sponsoring IPC some of this information will be made available to this sponsoring IPC so that he or she may contact you. All IPCs must agree not to disclose this information prior to receiving access to it.
- Unknown or Unrelated uses: morinda.com does not share personal information with third parties for unknown and unrelated uses.
What Information Can I Access?
You have a right to know about the information Morinda keeps in our database about you. You also have a right to have your data corrected or deleted. Please address all your requests and/or queries about our data protection policy to:Chief Privacy OfficerMorinda737 E 1180 SAmerican Fork, UT 84003USA
What Choices Do I Have?
You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or obtain information.
We provide you the opportunity to “opt out” of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form. If you purchase a product/service from us and do not wish to be contacted by a sponsoring IPC, you may indicate this preference on our order form.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed above.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Morinda, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Utah. If you have any concern about privacy at Morinda, please send us a thorough description to the address above, and we will try to resolve it as soon as possible. Our business changes constantly. This Notice may change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may email periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
This site is provided by Morinda and may be used for informational purposes only. By using this site or downloading materials from this site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, do not use this site or download materials from this site.
Subject to your continued compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement, Morinda grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use, display, and listen to this site and the information, images, sounds, and text ("materials") thereon. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
Morinda authorizes you to view and download the materials at this site only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the materials and copies of the materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
1) You must retain, on all copies of the materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials;
2) you may not modify the materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute, or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose;
3) you must not transfer the materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use.
This website, including all text and graphics, is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, whether or not a copyright notice is present on the materials. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the materials. Except as expressly provided herein, Morinda, Inc. does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, or copyrights.
All trademarks displayed on this site are subject to the U.S. trademark rights of Morinda or are used under agreement in the U.S. by Morinda. These trademarks include, but are not limited to, the following:
Tahitian Noni Café
Equine Essentials Flex
The TAHITIAN NONI Advantage
Logos and emblems of Morinda
Other trademarks as may be added to the site from time to time
The unauthorized use of any trademark displayed on this site is strictly prohibited.
Last Updated: June 7, 2017